The building industry is full of jargon and acronyms, so it can be hard to understand what you are actually getting when you build a home.
We get it, so the aim here is to not only explain what a move-in ready home means, but to also guide you through what our Complete Living range really offers you!
So, what is a move-in ready or turnkey home?
It is a home that is fully complete when you move in. You can literally ‘turn the key’ to the front door once it is ready, move your furniture in and start planning your housewarming party!
This is opposed to a normal house and land package, whereby you choose a home design, choose the land, and when the building is complete and handed over, you still need to arrange the finer details such as floor coverings, internal painting, window treatments and so on. You also complete a pre-start process with our team before the build commences, to select each building material from the brick the home is made of, the colour and type of roof, right through to the tapware and door handles.
The upsides to choosing from our Complete Living series?
- You save time, because you are not selecting every detail, considering every colour combination and tile texture/size. Without pre-start meetings our team can get started building your home sooner.
- You save money, as the cost is fixed from the start and there are no changes to be made mid-way through the build (which are often the cause of unexpected extra costs).
- You reduce stress, because as you might have already heard, building a home from scratch and selecting every paint colour, every power point location and every door handle can be exhausting and time consuming! We have been building in WA for more than 40 years, so you can leverage our design experience to your benefit and still get a high-quality Ross North home to enjoy for years to come!
At Ross North Homes our goal is to make the process of building a home an enjoyable, stress-free one – and so our Complete Living series is designed to offer our clients a simpler way to build a home they love whilst still getting the same quality ‘Ross North’ feel we are renowned for delivering across WA.
What is included in our Complete Living series designs?
- Flooring: 600mm x 600mm floor tiling to Entry, passageways, Family, Dining, Kitchen and Scullery where applicable, and carpet on foam underlay to remainder of home including Bedrooms, Study and Theatre.
- Window Treatments: Vertical blinds to sliding doors and Venetian blinds to windows
- Painting: Internal wall painting throughout home with 3 coat system – 1 coat sealer and 2 coats wall paint (1 colour).
- Air conditioning: Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to home (size and model dependant on design).
It really is no surprise we are WA’s favourite home builder, so what are you waiting for? Contact our team today and use our 40+ years of building experience and reputation for excellence to ensure you build the home of your dreams without turning grey or breaking the bank!