Welcome to The Canterbury
20mm stone benchtop to kitchen
Window treatments (blinds)
Carpet to all bedrooms, study and theatre
600mm x 600mm floor tiles to all remaining areas
Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
Pivot shower screens to all showers
Enquire about The Canterbury
By submitting this form, you acknowledge that you have read the Privacy and Data Collection Statement and that you consent to the use and disclosure of your personal information as set out in that statement.
The Ross North Specification
Complete Living Series Specifications
As part of Ross North's ongoing commitment to excellence, all these inclusions come standard with every Ross North Home. Our Complete Living Series truly reflects the very best appliances, fixtures and fittings to ensure that our clients receive the highest quality inclusions in their new home. Our commitment is to our valued clients and our reputation built on excellence.
- Daikin ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with round outlets and AirTouch 4 wireless smart controller (unit size, outlets and zones dependant on design).
- Floor tiling 600x600mm to main areas including entry, family, dining, kitchen, scullery, passageways and adjacent pantry/linen/store where applicable.
- Carpet on foam underlay to remainder of home including bedrooms, study, activity and theatre where applicable.
- Vertical blinds to sliding doors and venetian blinds to windows from (excluding ensuite, bathroom WC’s and behind hotplate where applicable).
- Internal wall painting throughout home with builder’s 3 coat system: 1x coat sealer and 2x coats wall paint (1x colour selection).
- 25-year structural guarantee.
- 6-month warranty maintenance.
- Colour selections meeting with our Interior Design and Colour Consultant.
- In-house finance assistance available.
- HIA fixed price building contract.
- HIA indemnity insurance.
- Complimentary obligation free site inspection.
- Building permit and water authority fees.
- 6-star energy rated designs (subject to individual block’s orientation and climate zone).
- Engineer site classification report.
- WA locally owned and run independent builder.
- Multi-award-winning homes and customer service.
- Fully engineered concrete slab and footings.
- Full under slab and perimeter termite treatment.
- 10m of sewer run past last fixture.
- 6m of water run past last fixture.
- Double clay brick construction.
- Extensive range of 2c face blocks from builder’s standard range.
- Painted render to front elevation with a contrast colour.
- 5-star gas 130 litre hot water system or 160 litre for all 3 bathroom designs where applicable.
- 2 x garden taps.
- Wide range of clay or concrete pavers from builder’s standard range of colours and styles to 6m full width drive, 1000mm wide connecting path from driveway to entry, porch, alfresco and verandah where applicable.
- 1 x E-Vent and 2 x eaves vents.
- Lockable meter box with viewing window to electrical section.
- 90mm PVC sleeve laid under driveway for owner’s future landscape reticulation.
- RCD approved electrical safety switches.
- R4.0 insulation batts included to roof above house area, garage and alfresco where applicable.
- Plaster beads included to all external corners of float and set areas (wet areas, window and door reveals excluded).
- Painted flat Gyprock ceilings with 75mm cove cornice throughout home.
- Chrome hanging rail to robes.
- Powdercoated aluminium windows and sliding door frames. Extent as per plan.
- Fibreglass flyscreens to openable windows and sliding doors. Extent as per plan.
- Designers range solid timber door and frame to front entry.
- Solildor flush panel garage access door 2040x820mm.
- Double cylinder deadlock to front entry and garage access door.
- Redicote flush panel internal doors 2040mm x up to 820mm throughout as per plan.
- Selection of lever handles throughout with privacy sets to ensuite, bathroom and WC doors.
- Full height vinyl sliding doors to robes where applicable.
- 20mm stone benchtops with pencil round edges.
- Laminate cupboards with ABS edging and wide range of colours and handles.
- Tiled splashback up to 700mm high. Extent as per plan.
- 1 ¾ bowl stainless steel inset sink with mixer tap.
- Soft close hinges and rollers to all cabinet doors and drawers.
- 900mm stainless steel under bench oven, gas hotplate and canopy rangehood.
- Dishwasher recess with cold water connection.
- Pantry with 4 x white melamine shelves and choice of clear varnished jarrah or white aluminium front rails where applicable.
- Ceramic wall and floor tiling.
- Vitreous china basins with chrome wastes.
- Laminate benchtops in a wide range of colours and row of splashback tiling.
- Tiled kickboards to cabinetry.
- Formica pre-finished board doors with ABS edging and wide range of colours and handles.
- Hobless showers recesses.
- Clear laminated safety glass framed pivot doors and panels to shower recesses where applicable.
- Framed or frameless clip-mounted mirrors to full width of vanity cupboards where applicable.
- Wide selection of flick mixer taps.
- Rail shower with selection of outlets to shower recesses.
- 1525mm acrylic bath.
- Stylish double towel rails and toilet roll holders.
- Dual flush close coupled white vitreous china toilet suites.
- 45L stainless steel inset trough with sud saver and cabinet under to laundry.
- Tiled splashback to 700mm above benchtop to laundry.
- Mini washing machine cocks located inside laundry cabinets.
- Linen cupboard with 4 x white melamine shelves and choice of clear varnished jarrah or white aluminium front rails where applicable.
- Light points with LED light globes throughout as per plan.
- Double GPOs throughout home with single GPOs to kitchen appliance connections and garage sectional door as per plan.
- LED light exhaust fan combination to ensuite bathroom and WCs.
- Clipsal Iconic Vivid White switch plates throughout.
- Neutral wiring to all switches.
- Hardwired smoke detectors as per statutory requirements.
- Telecommunications provision including 1 x data point, 2 x TV points, 1 x telephone point, P25 conduit and enclosure box to garage.