As part of Ross North's ongoing commitment to excellence, all these inclusions come standard with every Ross North Home.
Our Premium Specification truly reflects the very best appliances, fixtures and fittings to ensure that our clients receive the highest quality inclusions in their new home. Our commitment is to our valued clients and our reputation built on excellence.
- Double clay brick construction.
- Extensive range of 2c face blocks from builder’s standard range.
- Painted render to front elevation with one contrast colour.
- Colorbond roof cover, fascia, gutters and downpipes.
- Wide range of clay or concrete pavers from builder’s standard range of colours and styles to 6m full width drive, 1000mm wide connecting path from driveway to entry, porch, alfresco and verandah where applicable.
- Double lockup garage with remote Colorbond sectional door from builder’s standard range including 2 x remote controls and 1 x wall control.
- Painted flat hardiflex lining to garage, porch, alfresco and verandah where applicable.
- 25-degree roof pitch with H2 treated pine frame.
- Designer range solid timber door and frame to front entry.
- Double cylinder deadlock to front entry door and garage shopper and garage access door where applicable.
- Powder coated aluminium window frames with ultra-locks and flyscreens. Extent as per plan.
- Powder coated aluminium sliding door frames with flyscreens. Extent as per plan.
- 2 x external garden taps.
KITCHEN AND SCULLERY (WHEN APPLICABLE)
- 20mm stone benchtops with pencil round edges from builders’ standard range.
- Laminate cupboards with ABS edging and wide range of colours and handles from builder’s standard range.
- 1 ¾ bowl stainless steel inset sink with chrome mixer tap from builders’ standard range.
- Soft close hinges and rollers to all cabinet doors and drawers.
- 900mm stainless steel under bench oven, gas hotplate and canopy rangehood from builders’ standard range.
- Tiled splashback up to 700mm from builder's standard range to Kitchen.
- Dishwasher recess with GPO and cold-water connection.
- Pantry with 4 x white melamine shelves and choice of clear varnished jarrah or white aluminium front rails where applicable.
ENSUITE, BATHROOM, LAUNDRY AND WC
- Ceramic floor and wall tiling from builder’s standard range to Ensuite, Bathroom, WC.
- Vitreous china basins with chrome wastes from builder’s standard range.
- Laminate benchtops with a wide range of colours from builder’s standard range.
- Formica pre-finished board doors with ABS edging and wide range of colours and handles from builder’s standard range.
- Hob less showers to ensuite and Bathroom.
- Clear safety glass laminated pivot doors with coloured frames builder’s standard range to shower recesses.
- Coloured framed mirrors from builder’s standard range to full width of vanity cupboards where applicable.
- Wide selection of flick mixer taps from builder’s standard range to Ensuite, Bathroom and Laundry where applicable.
- Shower rail with selection of outlets from builder’s standard range to shower recesses.
- 1525mm acrylic bath to bathroom from builder’s standard range.
- Large range of towel rails, soap dishes and toilet roll holders from builder’s standard range where applicable.
- Dual flush close coupled white vitreous china toilet suites from builder’s standard range where applicable.
- 45L stainless steel inset trough with sud saver and cabinet under from builder’s standard range to laundry.
- Tiled splashback up to 700mm from builder's standard range to Laundry.
- Mini washing machine cocks located inside laundry cabinets.
- Linen cupboard with 4 x white melamine shelves and choice of clear varnished jarrah or white aluminium front rails where applicable.
ADDITIONAL STANDARD INCLUSIONS
- R4.0 insulation batts included to all Gyprock lined areas and hardiflex lined Garage.
- 5-star gas 130 litre hot water system or 160 litre for all 3-bathroom designs where applicable.
- Plaster beads included to all external corners of float and set areas (wet areas, window and door reveals excluded).
- Painted flat Gyprock ceilings with 75mm cove cornice throughout home.
- Redicote flush panel internal doors and metal frames and a wide range of quality door handles from builder’s standard range.
- Vinyl sliding doors to robes and linen where applicable.
- Privacy lever sets from builder’s standard range to Ensuite, Bathroom and WC doors.
- Light points with energy efficient LED light globes throughout.
- Double GPOs throughout home with single GPOs to dishwasher, hotplate, and Garage sectional door.
- Data provision including 1 x data point, 2 x TV points, 1 x telephone point, P25 conduit and an NBN generation 1 enclosure box to garage
- LED light exhaust fan combination to Ensuite Bathroom and WC.
- Hardwired smoke detectors as per statutory requirements.
YOUR COMPLETE HOME
- 600mm x 600mm floor tiling to Entry, passageways, Family, Dining, Kitchen and Scullery where applicable.
- Carpet on foam underlay to remainder of home including Bedrooms, Study and Theatre from builder’s standard range.
- Vertical blinds to sliding doors and Venetian blinds to windows from builder’s standard range (excluding Ensuite, Bathroom WC’s and behind hotplate where applicable).
- Internal wall painting throughout home with builder’s 3 coat system: 1 coat sealer and 2 coats wall paint (1 colour).
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to home (size and model dependant on design).
OVER 40 YEARS OF BUILDING EXCELLENCE
- Colour selections meeting with our Interior Design and Colour Consultant.
- WA locally owned and run independent builder.
- Multi award-winning homes and service.
- HIA fixed price building contract.
- HIA indemnity insurance.
- Complimentary obligation free site inspection.
- Building permit and water authority fees.
- 6-star energy rated designs subject to individual block’s orientation and site climate zone.
- Engineer site classification report.
- Fully engineered concrete slab and footings.
- Full under slab and perimeter termite treatment.
- Lockable meter box with viewing window to electrical section.
- 90mm PVC sleeve laid under driveway for owner’s future landscape reticulation.
- RCD approved electrical safety switches.
- 10m of sewer run past last fixture.
- 6m of water run past last fixture.
- 25-year structural guarantee.
- 6-month statutory warranty maintenance.