Demolish and Build with Ross North
Like where you live, but need a new home?
Talk to us, perth’s demolish and build specialist – we can help. There are some great benefits when you demolish your existing property and build a new home. You get to stay in the suburb you enjoy living in whilst upgrading your lifestyle.
You get to keep 100% of the equity of your land and avoid selling costs. You avoid the expensive renovation process and get to stay close to your network of family and friends.
With more than forty successful years of demolish and build projects, Ross North Group make the entire process super easy, guiding you through every step to ensure that you end up with a home that perfectly suits your needs in a suburb and location that perfectly suits your lifestyle.
As one of the leading Perth new home builders, Ross North's experts will guide you through a proven process that will save time, save money, build wealth and enable you to live in a suburb you already love. Our friendly consultants can assist you with the design of your new home by showing you our large variety of home designs for Perth.
To further assist you in designing your new home and to experience the look and feel of a Ross North home, visit one of our display homes around Perth - they are sure to inspire you and give you great home design ideas.
If you're thinking about demolishing and re-building we can provide you with a FREE no obligation site assessment to determine its feasibility.
Demolish and Build in 6 easy steps
- Obligation-free site assessment and feasibility - one of our experienced, qualified consultants will come to you.
- They will assess your site and advise on all relevant associated costs, not just the cost of a new home.
- We even arrange for the demolition of your existing home.
- No fuss, no stress, just a friendly hassle-free experience.
- A contour survey and an engineer’s soil report are undertaken to ensure the best possible design solution for you.
- Based on your individual requirements and needs, we prepare initial sketch designs and costings for your approval.
- Once designs are finalised, we prepare all the necessary documentation, then you progress to your colour and prestart meeting.
- Prior to commencing on site, we will discuss any last minute changes, and finalise your selections for your new home.
- We then arrange and gain all the necessary permits and approvals with local authorities.
- We also advise appropriate timeframes for when you need to move out of your “old home”.
- Things are starting to happen, exciting times ahead!
- With all the necessary approvals in place, it’s time to move out.
- No need to worry, Ross North Homes have thought of everything, we will even organise the removalist for you, free of charge!
- We commence work on site, and start the demolition of your old home - farewell to years of future maintenance on an old house.
- Next step - bring in the bulldozer!
- Work is now finally underway, and the first step is the demolition of your old home, time to clear the entire area, leaving a brand new clear site ready for your new home.
- With the old house gone, earthworks commence, pre-lay of plumbing and footings commence, then time to celebrate - your new slab is poured.
- Brickwork commences, the roof is pitched, and you can finally see what your new home is beginning to look like.
- A multitude of trades are now involved, busily working away on the finishing items to ensure you receive the high standard of finish you’d expect with any Ross North Home.
- Construction on your new home is now complete.
- You now undertake a final inspection of the home with your dedicated site supervisor.
- Any outstanding items will be addressed and seen to.
- Finished - time to celebrate as you receive the keys to your brand new Ross North Home!